Monday, March 5, 2012

17 Day Diet - Cheats

I did it.  I gave in.  I had chili cheese fries.
They've been tempting me for days.  I don't know why I've been craving chili cheese fries so much.  They were in my 'like' category before the diet and I haven't thought about them very much in the past four months while I have been on the diet.  Something recently just made them sound irresistible.
They weren't that good.
This has been the case every time I have cheated on the diet so far.  I crave something until I cave and then realize that it wasn't that good to begin with.  I guess that this was part of what made me fat in the first place.  None of the food that I was eating was fantastic gourmet food it was just high calorie and in large quantities.  The only thing that would have made the chili cheese fries really fantastic was more of them and I'm just not willing to sacrifice the weight I've lost so far to one day of massive amounts of chili cheese fries.
Where is the food that is really fantastic tasting and really satisfying in a reasonable serving size?  It's got to be out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment